Knudson ConsultingTrainer, Coach, Speaker, & Consultant
It’s about more than growing your business and shifting your mindset around success…
It’s about building legacies and making a real difference in our communities!
Are you ready to level-up your life?
Develop a better Work-Life Balance.
Increase Your Reach & Impact.
Get the Advancement You Deserve.
Become an Action Taker and Result Maker!
Whether you’re looking for 1-1 growth support or integrating a companywide development strategy, the expansive repertoire of Laurie’s skill sets and experience makes her an asset in your journey.
In January 2018, Laurie was among a select few chosen to teach/train/coach and speak on behalf of Michael J Maher, Author of 7 Levels of Communications. She is a member of the 7L Founders Club of Certified Referral Trainer training roster.
She now coaches and speaks/trains nationally on topics including:
7L topics such specific to:
- DISC personality,
- time blocking,
- events that grow your business,
- and massively growing your business through relationships and referrals.
As well as topics including:
- general business growth and development,
- relationship building,
- and mindset.
Courses Laurie Knudson Speaks and Trains on:
- Open the Flood Gates of $$! Going from Chaos to Clarity (Keynote: 1 hour)
- Showcase your Success! 7 Steps to a Success Story for marketing (1 hour)
- Network Like a Pro-with the Pro’s: Laurie’s List: a customized vendor directory (1 hour)
- How to Improve your Communication and Sales by Understanding Your DISC Makeup (1 hour)
- Tips & Tricks to Tweak your Social Media Profiles (1 – 1.5 hours)
- Grow your FARMING Business through REMINE (1 hour)
- Write & Present Purchase Agreements Like A Pro using Instant Authentisign (2 hour)
- Review Contracts with Clients Like a Pro: Use online ZOOM.US (30 min – 1 hour)
- Take the Stress out of Posting to Social Media. Content Made Free & Easy (1 hour)
- Keys to the Kingdom: How Women and Men Can Better Understand Each Other in the Work Place and Beyond. (Keynote: 1 hour)
Key coaching initiatives that set me apart are:
Intuitive coaching…I personalize the coaching experience based on what the client is searching for. This is not a one size fits all approach. I customize the growth plan based on the individuals goals. I help them search for the right fit for community events that will elevate their business and lift them to the next level.
Discover your JAMM? “Justifiable Assets that Make Money”. Laurie assists in your mission to develop investment properties and or side talents you have that help fund your life. Laurie’s current JAMM…specializing in multi-family and self storage facilities.
Why is it important to have a JAMM? Other than the fact that a variety of things can lead to a more full life…Why not find a hobby that can be income producing as well?
Life is better when you have a 3 legged stool. One income path is what most rely on, but 2 is a bit more stable and 3…3 legs kn a stool is much more likely to set up a solid monthly cash flow.
Watch for Laurie’s upcoming interviews with other people’s JAMM featuring:
- Equestrian farm and boarding
- Residential rentals
- Self storage as a path to freedom
- City tour specialist
- Successful at home rep businesses
- Weekend makeup artist
- Music on the side
- T-shirt/graphic design
- Apple orchard
Q: Who have I spoken for?
Q: What topics do you focus on?
Q: What topics do you focus on?
Q: What is unique about Laurie’s speaking and business background?
Q: Where will you go to speak and where have you spoken?
Q: What is the length of time for your presentations?
Q: Why have businesses/company’s consistently booked Laurie repeatedly?
Q: How much do I charge?
Regarding Travel: I require travel expenses and hotel to be covered. No fancy fruit or flowers are needed in my dressing room ; however, I prefer a room in a quiet part of the hotel.
Q: How else can I use Laurie to make our event extraordinary?
Q: How far will I travel?
Q: Do you have any other ideas to have a great event?
Q: Inspirations: What books, authors and people have influenced me?
Michael J. Maher, Author of the book 7 Levels of Communication
Allison Armstrong, Author of the book Keys to the Kingdom
Rhonda Byrne, Author of the book The Secret
Paulo Coelho, Author of the book The Alchemist
Jim Collins, Author of the book Going from Good to Great
Ashton Kutcher, Actor and Activist
Elizabeth Smart, Public Speaker
Kyle, Kristi, Desiree, Gunnar, Andrej, Taylor…some kids I’ve given birth to, and some I did not, but I’ve had the privilege of assisting in your growth to adulthood. You are making this world a better place. You all inspire me!
- Lacy Schult Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Hanson Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors email@example.com
- Gene Goldschmidt KW Classic Realty Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org
For more references and testimonials please go to: www.linkedin.com/in/laurieknudson
Laurie changed my entire real estate career path through her coaching. I went from giving up 60% of my commission being on a team to a very successful individual agent, helping over 70 families a year with her coaching. I wanted to learn from an agent that was working in the trenches like myself, I needed weekly inspiration and most importantly to be held accountable so I could reach my goals. I have been a part of her coaching program since 2019 and with her guidance I’ve smashed my goals and continue to help more families each year make the biggest purchase of their life. She had me step out of the traditional real estate role as a “salesman” into the role as an educator to be the go to real estate consultant that everyone enjoys to interact with. I recommend Knudson Consulting to any agent, in any stage of their career. Her approach to real estate will change your life, push you out of your comfort zone and hold you accountable so you can create your dream career.